Founded in 2016 by Alan O’Mara, Real Talks has empowered our partners to live happier, healthier and more successful lives.
We engage people and teams in our mental skills training programme through one to one masterclasses and group workshops.
Wellbeing Masterclass (60 minutes, including Q+A)
During our Wellbeing Masterclass, we break down stigma, link to support services and highlight practical ways to develop 3 key mental skills;
- Self Awareness
Mental Skills Training
Our Masterclasses focus on key skills and strategies relating to the following;
More About Alan O’Mara
- Alan is the author of the best-selling memoir ‘The Best Is Yet To Come’
- Video: Alan is a wellbeing ambassador for the GAA
- Video: Alan is a wellbeing ambassador for the HSE’s Little Things
- Irish Examiner: Alan is a Player Development Coach in elite sports
- The 42.ie: Alan’s podcast series has been listened to over 100,00 times
Organisations we have collaborated with include…
Aer Lingus, AIB, Athlone IT SU, Barnardos, Blackrock College, Cavan GAA, Cavan County Council, Cornmarket, Cycle Against Suicide, Donegal Sports Partnership, Gaelic Players Association, Gaelic Athletic Association, Gaisce, HSE, Inspire Wellbeing, Jacobs Engineering, Kelly Bradshaw Dalton, Monaghan County Council, Pieta House, PJ Hegarty & Sons, Terenure College, Zeminar
More About Alan