Since 2016, Real Talks Founder Alan O’Mara has empowered people and teams to live happier, healthier and more successful lives.
The Wellbeing Masterclass is our most popular service and has positively impacted schools, companies, sports teams and community groups by breaking down stigma and promoting positive mental health. The Wellbeing Masterclass can be delivered as an in-person or online event and usually lasts 50 minutes.
Alan shares key mental health lessons from his time as an inter-county GAA player, provides insight from his work as a performance and wellbeing consultant and highlights practical ways to develop the 3 key mental skills of:
- To book the Wellbeing Masterclass; please email email@example.com
Some organisations we have collaborated with…
- Aer Lingus, Allied Irish Bank, Athlone IT SU, Barnardos, Blackrock College, Cavan GAA, Cavan County Council, Cornmarket, Cycle Against Suicide, Donegal Sports Partnership, Ernst & Young, Gaelic Players Association, Gaelic Athletic Association, Gaisce, HSE, Inspire Wellbeing, IT Sligo, Jacobs Engineering, Kelly Bradshaw Dalton, Kildare GAA, Kilmacud Crokes, Monaghan County Council, Pieta House, PJ Hegarty & Sons, Terenure College, Technological University Dublin, Ulster GAA, Zeminar.
Performance and Wellbeing Programme
The Wellbeing Masterclass is also a key pillar of the Real Talks Performance and Wellbeing programme (PWP) for coaches and athletes. All 6 of our Masterclasses focus on key mental skills and strategies that impact performance and wellbeing in sport and life.
More About Alan O’Mara
- Alan is the author of the best-selling memoir ‘The Best Is Yet To Come’
- Video: Alan is a wellbeing ambassador for the GAA
- Video: Alan is a wellbeing ambassador for the HSE’s Little Things
- Irish Examiner: Alan is a Performance and Wellbeing Coach in elite sports
- The 42.ie: Alan’s podcast series has been listened to over 100,00 times